PDF Knitting Pattern - Tea Mouse - Instant Download
This Pattern comes in digital PDF form (after purchase you'll be automatically emailed the files for instant download).
The Tea Mouse has darling little ears, with a fabric lining, a matching love heart on her front, and even a little knitted tail. She’s a sweet little character with a lovely black nose, which she just loves to point in the air.
The Tea Mouse is a delight to look at and to create.
This pattern is written in easy to follow instructions. Included in the Pattern is:
- List of materials needed and quantity
- Contact details for pattern support or just to show off your finished Mouse
- Instructions on finishing off your Mouse
- Link and description to our Knit-It-Yourself Kits
- Template for ear-insert and love heart
Skill Level: Beginner
Yarn Used: DK (8ply) You can of course substitute other weight yarns, just note that finished size of mouse will be different.
The Tea Mouse is worked flat on two straight needles.
A pair of double pointed needles are required for the i-cord tail.